Windsor Transportation Club Inc.
Kelly Gosselin and Justin Fox from the St Clair College Foundation were presented the cheque for the scholarship from President Helen Haggith.
Michael Leo McCourt
October 09, 1942 - January 24, 2016
On January 24, 2016, the Windsor Transportation Club lost our longest-serving board member with the passing Mike McCourt. Mike served on the board of the club for 50 years.
We would like to memorialize Mike’s hard work and dedication to the club through a scholarship that will live on in his name. This scholarship will be endowed to St. Clair College.
The Board of the Windsor Transportation Club would like to thank the following companies and individuals for their generous pledges to the Mike McCourt Scholarship. We are pleased to say that we raised $10,715 for the fund which would not have been possible without your help.
1. Steve Ondejko - Onfreight Logistics
2. Jeff Ives - Ives Insurance
3. Marc Gouin – Dontrans
4. Ted and Bernie Gorski – Gorski Bulk
5. Chris and Michael John – Wolverine
6. James Fish - Great Lakes Seaway Review
7. Marianne Taylor - CS Logistics
8. Shaun Howard - Expressway Trucks
9. Dave Adams - XTRA
10. Debbie Dent
11. Xpress Transportation
12. Cheryl Hallman
12. Transit Trailer
13. Border Connect
14. Joel Bezaire
15. Laser Transport
16. Susan McBride (Mike McCourt's sister)
17. Janet Morrice - Morrice Transportation